Saturday, March 2, 2013

Under the hill??


Yay Me!!!  It's today, It's Today!!  Bugaboo Stamps named me March's Biggest Fan and I get to be a guest designer!!  This week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog it's

A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G G-O-E-S!!!

Well, Gus is my absolute favorite!!  I decided to use red and black since Gus is dressed up as the Grim Reaper!!  Hope you go check them out and I'm so excited to play with them in March.

Now remember there's a freebie every Friday - so take advantage of it and while you're there maybe throw another image in the cart!!  You will have fun playing with them!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute creepy card. I LOVE the image!! :-)

    I am just hopping around visiting the blogs of the other DT-members. I am so glad I could join Crafty Creations,
    have a nice sunday
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete