Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a Hop!!


Lollipop Crafts is celebrating 2 years of challenge blogging!!!  Wow, doesn't feel like it's been 2 years, but it really has been according to the calendar!  Time surely flies by when you're having fun!!  We have a special treat for you in honor of our marking.  A BLOG HOP!!!   yep, filled with lots of surprises!  The blog hop runs from today until August 4th.  So if you don't have time to check out everyone today, you can come back tomorrow and finish the hop.

If you hopped onto my blog by chance, PLEASE head back to Lollipop Crafts blog and begin your celebrating there.  There's so much going on you don't want to miss out on fun and surprises.   You should have reached my blog from Cyndi's Blog

In addition to our celebration and blog hopping fun, we have a SPECIAL challenge just for this celebration too.  Hurry though, this challenge ends on the 4th at Midnight PST as well.  The challenge is CELEBRATION!!  Any celebration that is, birthday, anniversary, new baby, wedding and more!  Link up your celebration creations to InLinkz on the LC blog.

Here's what i've created for this CELEBRATION!



Wel, I decided to use this lovely image and greeting for my card today!  This little pirate sitting on a Spellbinders crown inked for fun and my image stamped with just a simple alphabet stamp and cut yet again with my spellbinders dies!  I do hope you can farm along with us and check out the other girl's creations!!  So.... get along with you and get to hopin!

Your next stop is Tammy's blog!

When you're done with the hop, make sure to stop by the LC blog again and say so.  Have Fun!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love your Pirate Card! Karen already guessed the sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Love the clues that you gave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Pirate image... Beautiful creation Juelmarie.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts this morning (full moon) exactly! Nice card! Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute creation Juelmarie! I need to find him and ink him up, just in time for Halloween! hahaha!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! It´s The Greeting Farm just what Karen guessed.

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Spellbinders crown makes a perfect accent. The stamp is from The Greeting Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pirate..and loved the colors you used!! And I love Spellbinders!

    Patty
    HapScrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Great crown die cut and cute TGF image!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cris says..The greeting farm. Not sure why it shows my name as Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card...The image is from the greeting farm definitely a favorite line of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love it, so cute! I think it's the greeting farm, one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, Matey. I know this is from The Greeting Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your fun card! Now I know that is from The Greeting Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute image and sentiment! Such a fun card!

    Aloha,
    Dena Jones

    ReplyDelete