Friday, July 13, 2012

Think Summer

Our theme at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog for Challenge #48 is SUMMERTIME.
It is Our Rule that you also include any Digital or Stamped Image on your creation! Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many images.

I chose to use the watermelon!  I cut some images from my cricut, punches and cuttlebug!  I think I used every machine in the craft room!  Anyway. come join us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!  and...while you're at the Blog - check out what the team came up with - too cool!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Really love the way you colored your watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute summer card! I love how you colored the image, it looks just like the one's in the produce section!

    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juelmarie,

    Great card! I love how you colored my Watermelon image and all the extras you added.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete