Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yellow and....


Well, not your conventional combination but I'm loving it!

Crafty Creations Challenge Blog is having another challenge - 

Yellow and.......

You pick what the and.... is - well, I chose - colors yellow and pink - you could pick - glitter, embossing, etc.  This is one of the new images from Tickled Pink Stamps - isn't she just the cutest??  I used this frame with the flowers colored yellow and the fence just inked - the corner embellishment is from my cricut and the semtiment is cut with a Stampin up label pucnh!!  I do hope you enjoy her and I hope you join us at Crafty Creations Challenge Blog and...

BERNIE is our sweet SPONSOR this week, with a fabulous prize for the winner! Thank you B!! 
 Now, come join us and check out what the team has conjured up by clicking on the hyperlink below!

2 comments:

  1. Love your yummy colour mix - pink and yellow is sooooo happy and sweet together! GREAT motivational sentiment! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and layout, Juelmarie! Great color combo too! I didn't have a chance to comment last week, so better late than never I guess! hugs,Deena

    ReplyDelete