Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wishing you a Bright and Sparkly Christmas


Too fun!  Probably my last Christmas box!  My new admin loves crafts - so I decided to make her a box and I put $50 Joanns in the box!  Too fun, eh?  I enjoyed doing it!  She's been just awesome and I'm happy to have her!  I didn't think I needed her - but boy was I wrong!  Anyway, Fun Stuff!  I used the 2/5/7/10 box from Splitcoast and the image is from All That Scraps and this is the challenge I focused on!  The challenge is Wednesday's Challenge!

Challenges

4 comments:

  1. Hi Juelmarie,

    What a lovely project ! Simple and clean style as I like. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun box and cute image, I'm sure she loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to join in with the Charisma Cardz challenge at such a busy time of year.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet treat bag, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab gift box. Super sweet image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this time & good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete