Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Big Thanks

This is one of my fav times of the year!  The weather is cool and crisp but not quite freezing!! I think there's a lot for all of us to be thankful for and this is the time of year we think about it!  I really believe we should think of it more often - well, this week at Crafty Creations Challenge Blog we are challenging you to show us "Thankful or Thank You" on your projects!   I chose to use one of my fav stamps - Inky Impressions - they are so cute!  I used my nesties and some fall paper from my DCWV stack!  The leaves are from my cricut and the stamp is from Stampin Up-!  I do hope you'll go check out what the design team has come up with at Crafty Creations challenge blog and submit a project for the week!  We do have an uber awesome sponsor - this could be your lucky week!  Give it a whirl! 

Challenges

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love this image and your colours are wonderful.. I'm with you at this time of year.. I love the colours!! Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So innocent and inspiring image. Thanks for sharing your idea.
    Plastic gift card
    Membership Card Printing

    ReplyDelete