Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cherish

Ha! It's me again -- I had a friend ask me "do you have any wedding images" - Do I, I said - your darn tootin!  This is the bride and groom from Just Some Lines store!  Isn't it just yummy.  I went really simple with a Stampin Up Sentiment on top.  It took but a few minutes to make this - I took a piece of pink scrap, added the pattern scrap on top, a ribbon and my images and simple! I wanted you to see how quick and easy images can be!  it doesn't have to take 2 hours to make a card - especially with the images from Just Some Lines I so like it - now click on the store - Just Some Lines and check out what all Jehanne has come up with - it's absolutely amazing - oh! don't forget there are some freebies in there to get you started (hooked - bwahahaha)!  Oh and don't forget we have a challenge going on right now - check it out here - Just Some Lines Challenge Blog!  The challenge is EMBOSSING.  As a matter of fact, the color on the dress of the bride are embossing pens - See how easy!

Challenges
Crafty catz Weekly Crafty Ann's  Card Makin Mamas Little Claire's Karen's Doodles

8 comments:

  1. Great card!Love the ribbon and the paper!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so very pretty, I love the papers and the image is adorable,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 96 Pink & Brown

    I hope you can join us again next week

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab as usual Juel Marie
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire this month x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Juelmarie - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Juelmarie, love the fab image and details. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete