Monday, June 27, 2011

Pinwheels!!

This week at All That Scraps Wednesday's Challenge is "PINWHEELS"
At first, I was like my buddy Denise - I don't know how to make a pinwheel - well, I went on line - it's too simple and so I decided why not!?!?!?I hadn't had a chance to use this monkey - so here goes!!  I added the negative from a Spellbinder's border, some cuddlebug, some nesties, some copics, some everything - punching with Stampin Up, DCWV paper and......
a Pinwheel!!  You can find my little monkey buddy at All That Scraps.  They are fun and really cute!!  Go check 'em out!!

challenges
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the bright colors and the pinwheel is adorable.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing "CUTE", luv all the detailing that's going on with your card.
    What a great idea on the pinwheel...

    ReplyDelete