Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pink and Orange!

Well, it's challenge time over at Crafty Creations Challenge!  In fact, it's challenge #121!  Can I get a Whoo Whoo!?  The challenge as you can probably guess is orange and pink?!?!  Well, maybe not - because I was stubborn and made my turtle green.  Anyway, our wonder sponsor is 2Cute Rubber Stamps!

On to the card - I used a 2Cute Rubber Stamped image along with my wonderful Cricut - I cut grass and a sun from my Doodles Charms cartridge!  Talk about throwback!  Anyway, I added a little sentiment, some butterflies of course and Bam!

Now again - head on over to Crafty Creations Challenge and show us what you have an while you're there -- check out the design team's wonderful projects!  That will definitely get your mojo going!  Remember you have one week to get it in - so don't miss out on winning the prize!  Now get on with you!!  I wanna' see what you come up with!  Orange and Pink!!

Challenges
Some Odd Girl Digi Challenge 

3 comments:

  1. I looooove your card Juelmarie. What a darling way to color your sweet image too. Well done my fellow Team sistah. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Juelmarie! The details like your little butterflies are just perfect!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely and that sun is just perfect - great card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete