Monday, June 6, 2011

Let's Play

Peachy Keen is too fun!  What is it about those faces that just make you fall in love every time!  It's kinda' like when you see googlie eyes - don't you grin every time!?!?  I do!  Well, this is the same!  This jelly fish is mischievous and wants to play - So,..the sentiment is "Let's Play" with stickers!  I used my nesties and my sizzix for the flourishes!  I so hope you like her!  She's ready to play - how about you?  Go play!  Get out those stamps and play!  Oh and fire up the cricut!

Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Too cute for words> Love the expression Looks like you hadd fun on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too cute. It is making me smile just looking at it- and that is a feat as I am just coming down with a cold - sore throat stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, your jellyfish looks like she's up to mischief!! Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining in with us at PK this week. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I fall in love each time I see a Peachy Keen face! Your card is adorable! I love your jellyfish! Too cute! Thanks for joining the pk challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete