Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Fun!

Well, this is a quickie Post - it's for my friend Amber's Crafts and Things blog and other challenges of course, - the challenge is "reuse, recycle, etc"  I decided to use the poptops from soda cans from Sunday's Mother's Day celebration at my house!  I was gonna do a funky beer bottle top but someone threw them away!  The nerve of whoever did that - picking up the trash out of my back yard!!!  Well, this is a Stamp from my friends over at  Pixie Dust Studio and Challenge. 
Pixie Dust has come out with a new line of "Splash" characters!  You've just gotta check them out!  I'm getting off on tangents - no surprise there!  Anyway, you need to go to Amber's Crafts and things and check out the challenge - you know you can dig in the trash and find amazing things!  LOL!!  So now go on - no lolly gagging!  Go get something to recycle and make a project!  You know you want to - I'm challenging you!  You have until next Tuesday to get in your project!  Show me what you got!!

Challenges
Pixie Dust Studio and Challenge
Amber's Crafts and Things Challenge
Fresh Brewed
Prairy Fairy Designs
Gingerloft Challenge
Hanna and Friends
Stamp Something
Mami Doodles
Prairy Fun Fridays
Delicious Doodles
Clear It Out
Digital Tuesday
Flourishes
Incy Wincy Designs
Lexi's Creations
Magical Moments
Creative Cowgirls
Gingerloft Challenge
Paper Sundaes
Challenge up Your Life

11 comments:

  1. What a fun Octopus, I RLT and your colouring is fab, thanks for joining Gingerloft, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun card, too cute.
    thanks for joining us at Clear it OUt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love it! This image is beyond cute. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week :o)

    ~ Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little image!! I love your recycled item - very neat idea!

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Friendship' challenge - good luck.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at GingerLoft Challenges. :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute creation hun!
    Thank you for playing our Fantasy/Mythical challenge at Delicious Doodles again, and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! What a great image and I love the soda can tabs as your ribbon holes. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow I love this cute image - looks sooooo fun!!

    thanks so much for joining us over at Challenge Up Your Life!!

    xx M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is both fabulous and fun what a great image and colours this will bring a smile to anyones face thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card, fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bright colours and unusual metal embellishment! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete