Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Pink Celebration!

I love Pink and I love the tropical touch - I used a Hawaiian hisbuscus to make this tropical!  Fairly simple layout but blingy!  I used lotsa glitter and Sakura glaze pens.  This is the negative of a nestie - Remember - I'm on my using scraps as often as I can "kick".  It's working - I'm making a dent in my scraps pile!  It's a big pile - somedays I'm tempted to just say - "done" and toss it - I just don't think I can!!  Silly I know!  Anyway - I do love this image - she's so retro - it happens to be one of my daughters favorites!!  I'm sad though - I've gotten to love digis and it looks like Tickled PInk won't be doing them anymore- Ahhhhh......It's cool - I'll get the rubber!


challenges
Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Sassy Cheryls Challenge

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card love the sweet image and gorgeous tropical flower!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week!

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and what beautiful colouring. I will miss the digi images also.

    ReplyDelete