Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Favorite Things!

Ok - the challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff is "Use Your Favorite Things"!  Well, I have many favorites!  Is that right?  Well, one of my favs is "PUNCHES!"  I'm obsessed with punches.  I belong to a Stampin Up Stamp Club that meets once a month.  Last night was our night and well, I always do a project!  My project was the 2,5,7,10 box from Beate Johns on splitcoast - here's the tutorial - 2_5_7_10_box.  It's so simple.  I added of course, punches from Stampin Up and a stamp, a ribbon and simple box!!  So....I have many favs but this is one of them!  Now, it's your turn - Go check out the Design Team at Amber's Crafts and Stuff and see what their favorites are!  You have until Next 8pm Central time next Tuesday April 19th to show us your favs!!!  Here's mine!




Challenges
Amber's Crafts and Stuff
A Spoon Full of Sugar

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box, hun, love the sweet bird and the paper yo have used!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful little box! I love punches too and I don't have nearly enough of them. Fabulous job on this, Juelmarie!

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete