Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stamp Club Project

I just love the sentiment on this card!  It's so true!  I guess some believe "Seeing is believing".  I have that stamp also but this really hits home!  You don't always have to have proof of something to know it's so!  This is a Stampin Up Card totally!  The paper, ink and stamps!  Our club made this card tonight - Oops - it's a Martha Stewart butterfly punch!  I just made a post "my fav things".  Well, it's punches and this MS punch is one of 'em.  It's second generation stamping on the sentiment and I inked a little but - sure love the card - wasn't my idea - my girlfriend - hey Stephanie brought the sample - so I've scraplifted!  We had the best enchiladas tonight.  I'll post my other card later - Hey Jessica - love your card also!  It was fun!  We meed once a month and have dinner, stamp and just gab the evening away!

Challenges

Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge
A Spoon Full of Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment