Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun and Games!

Well, I guess not everyone thinks so - but I think it's FUN to read!  I thought I'd do another bookmarker.  Actually - I've promised 3 book markers to a friend/client and so I'm gonna' crank out a few - and...my daughter wants another one!  I actually won a contest with hers!  It was a snoopy on a chopper.  She wants another one!  She saw my digis printed and picked her image - this time she's gonna' color it!  I'll post it when she's done it - she's pretty darn good for an 11 year old! Anyway, this is a Pollycraft image and I think it fits!  Reading is FUN!

 
Challenges
Pollycraft Monday 
Crafty Anns
Meljens Design Team and Challenge
Karen's Doodles

10 comments:

  1. Aww, this is such a cute bookmark, Julemarie.
    A beautifully coloured image - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely bookmark Juelmarie, I keep promising that I'll make myself one like this - I think you might just have inspired me to get on with it! Thank you for joining us at Carfty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, great coloring and nice details.

    Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bookmark. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles, greets Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love both of your bookmarks!!! They are so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Meljen's!!!

    Hugs,
    Katja (Meljen's Desigteam Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love reading and regard that as fun as well! The corner marker is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bookmark!
    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles NL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love these little corner bookmarks!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever way to incorporate the challenge into your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is so cute! Love your take on the corner bookmark. Love all the rich texture and color. Thank You for joining us at the MelJens Bookmark challenge.

    ReplyDelete