Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best Friends Forever!

This was a quickie!  I realized I had to have a "sponsor spotlight post" and ran to the craftroom!  I already had him printed out so that saved time.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps are so fun and have the best variety of stamps! 
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  Now here's what I came up with - didn't take long! 
I hope you enjoy my farmer dude!  I'm on a friends and get well kick!  So, go grab a digi from Robyn's Fetish and play with us at Lollipop Crafts!  There is a sketch there.  Don't wait - you have until Saturday night to enter and you could win some of Robyn's Yummy digis!  Now -- get going over to Lollipop Crafts and see the challenge and sketch!  Show me what you come up with!!!

Challenges

1 comment:

  1. i love robyns fetish digis so cute...great card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete