Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Birds!

An incredibly simple post today - I've gotta get to work and a meeting - silly day today but gotta get into it!! So - I used my 3 Birds cart!  I finally found it for less than $100.  They were scarce for awhile so everyone that had them were marking them up - Supply and Demand - that is the American way ---well, I got it for $24 and was a hootin and hollerin when I did!!  Yay me!  On to the Card - using scraps again.  The negative space from a nestie cutout and a scrap of DCWV Spring paper and My Pink Stamper sentiment! and Bammmmmmmmmm!!  Thanks for stopping by - leave a little lovin in the comment section - and hopefully, I'll be able to get in the zone tonight when all is done!

Challenge
Flaunt It Fridays

6 comments:

  1. love it! I have a blog award for you! www.cricutology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the bow!! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a wonderful use of scraps; I know I don't use my negative images enough. Thanks for playing along with us this week at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this bird---I guess it's his nose.You did a fantastic job.
    Thanks, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the negative image, love the card! Would love for you to pop over to my blog and have a look.
    TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I am so happy that you totally scored with your 3 Birds on Parade cart, you are going to love it! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete