Friday, March 4, 2011

The Martini

I love this saying - I just send this card to my niece - it's ok - she's 44.  I love this Digi's With Attitude digi.  The attitude and look in her face is typical of someone who has had 1 too many martinis!  Hey Digi's With Attitude is having another Challenge - go check out their blog Digi's With Attitude

This weeks Challenge is
Anything Goes!
 
So...go check 'em out and submit an entry!  I so wanna' see what you do!  It's fun to get ideas from our colleagues....What 'ya waiting for - get started and leave a comment....i'll go check it out!  Have Fun!
 

3 comments:

  1. Like the mod DP and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these digi's! I will go check that challenge out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment! The stitching is great & I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete