Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kleenex Anyone?

I have been wanting to make a kleenex box - a lot easier than I thought!  I made the box and had been waiting for the right image/challenge!  Phindy's Place - YAY!  It's a summer image and love this little girl - I just bot her this week - Perfection.  Anyway - I loved making it and am happy with how it turned out!  It's on Splitcoast - then again almost everything is on there - tutorials rock!  I added a big gingham bow and I'm ready to go! 

Challenge-
Phindy's Place Challenge, Raise the Bar, Stamp Something, Crafty Ho's Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Love the tissue box cover and the sweet little Phindy's image you dressed it up with. Great project, thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to dress up a box of tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond cute card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one from there too and they are easier than they look great job loving it thank you for joining us here at the Stampin with the Dragon Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! Want to send this over to me?! LOL I have bad allergies over here. ;) I'm just going back and catching up on commenting now so I do apologize for the delay. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar for the Spring inspiration challenge :D

    ReplyDelete