Monday, March 28, 2011

A Baby


 Babies make me think of spring.  Remember in the Bambi movie when it's spring and all the little animals are being born.  Well.....there you go!  Babies are the beginning of a new season in so many ways!  New life, new growth.  This little guy from Just Some Lines is just adorable sleeping on his pea pad smiling (I'm sure he's dreaming) The challenge over at Lollipop Challenge is just not a square or rectangle card! I cut the box out and used my nesties to create the mat and the image.  I used my EK Success punch on top and of course - Ribbon - always have to use ribbon!  A ribbon at the bottom and a bow at the top!  Hope you get the chance to go check the other design team's creations at Lollipop Challenge.  And...of course, go check out our sponsor - Just Some Lines.  Now go check out what the Design Team has created and show us what you come up with!  You have until Saturday evening!  Get Creating ladies - you could win some Just Some Lines Digis! 




Challenge

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, 
Lollipop Challenge

1 comment:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous. I love how you have coloured the image and of course the ribbon is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete