Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Magic Show!

I decided to participate in a scrapbook layout challenge at Amanda's Crafts.  Well, I need to figure out how to take the pictures of the larger images.  This is actually only one page of a 2 page layout - I'm a bit behind on my scrapping and this is for my daughters birthday last year.  We have a fantastic magician here in town and we loved his show.  So....the other page has his lovely assistant in her glittery dresses.  I used the peachy keen faces for both - I do like how this came out - can't wait til I get to those pages - in fact, this has inspired me to stop making cards today and scrap!!! Thanks ladies!

Challenges - Amanda's Crafts

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great page!! I love you little magician and the little bunnies.. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge.. I hope you will stop by next weekend for our second challenge..

    Buggy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page! Thanks for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug Challenge. We will have another challenge this Saturday ~ so be sure to stop back by :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete