Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's The Peanuts Gang!!

The challenge was not a card and a cartoon inspiration.  Well, I believe this fits both those bills!  Now...don't forget I told you I was on a book marker kick!!  This is Madison's bookmarker (if you don't remember - that's my last child at home)  She went through my hundreds of digis and stamps and she chose Snoopy for her image.  I whipped this out pretty quickly and so loved him and the colors she chose.  A simple piece but she's in love with it and of course - that makes me happy!!  As always thanks for popping in!

Challenges - C.R.A.F.T. , Raise the Bar, Delightful Challenges

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!!thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool!! I love that cute Snoopy image :) Only a few days ago I saw a sentiment at Elegant Word Art that would compliment it so well! I hope you don't mind link sharing - the link is here: http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2011/02/motorcycles.html
    (I'm not associated with Bethany in any way, but I do use her Word Art sometimes and I'm happy to recommend her work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juelmarie this is soooo adorable! My oldest daughter had an outie belly button when she was little, so we called her Snoopy (her profile). lol! Adorable little fella, I love how adventurous he is - go Snoopy! Thank you so much for joining in on our cartoon challenge this week at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete