Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feeling Green?

Sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking when I make my cards - this is basically a monochromatic card - Thinking green when someone is sick....the ole' green around the gills thingy!  And of course, the turtle is green so I ran with it - This Karen's Doodles digi is too cute- her challenge was to use an animal? get well cards is something I seem to never have enough of - mmmmm.....what does that tell ya'??  Anyway - i just enjoyed this card -

Challenges - Karen's Doodles, 2 sisters, totally gorjuss

7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet is this:O) Love the beautiful colours and great design! All the layers looks great. Your colouring is awesome, lovely work!
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is just so cool. I love the poorly turtle with his 'puppy dog eyes' ! The sentiment goes so well with it too. He's coloured beautifully and of course your embossing is a great addition. Thanks for playing along with our Embossing theme at the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week with another great creation. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness this is adorable!!! LOVE this image!!! Perfect for someone with the crud! I need to check this one out! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green around the gills, been ages since I've heard that saying, but how true! Very cute. Thanks for coming alongside us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Wonderful coloring.Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Very green! :-) I really like it. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check it out!! Great colors!Thanks for playing with us at TG this week!! Check out my blog for double blog candy!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete