Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cupid's Blog Hop - DZ Doodles Style!

Is he the cutest little cupid!?!?!  Well, if you are just popping in - the blog starts at Jen's - see the list below.   I did a special fold on this one - I used my cricut to make the hearts - I don't have the heart nesties but my cricut works great!  It's one of my first carts - doodlecharms.  I also used my cuttlebug - you can't see it but the base is cuttlebugged with swirls and the borner x's.  A chipboard with some glittery letters and a bow....I like him - I'm gonna work on getting out a bunch or my valentine cards on Monday - I definitely don't wanna hold on to them.  So look out - if you know me, your getting a lovey card!  Tee Hee!!!!  Check out the new valentine digis at DZ Doodles...  Hope you have fun and leave your name with a comment to win a digi from the Doodles shop - now hop on over to Rosalien's - you'll love her mojo!! She has it going on!

DZ Doodles Design Team

Jen -http://thelazymac.blogspot.com
JOYCE - http://gramstreasures.blogspot.com/
JUELMARIE - jandjsyummycreations.blogspot.com 
 ROSALIEN  - http://rosalien-cardfun.blogspot.com/
VALERIE - http://pixiedreamdesigns.blogspot.com/
DZ Doodles Shop -  http://dzdoodles.com/shop/

12 comments:

  1. Yes! He IS the cutest little Cupid! I love new and different types of folds and this one is going on my "Gotta-try-that" list!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! This image works so well on this style of card...good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure looks great, I think all the new Angels are such cuties.:)I love the x's embossingfolder. I haven't seen this one before. A must have..one more thing for my wishlist...lol..

    Hugs,rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite,the colours are lovely.The heart is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the special fold. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!
    He is the cutest Cupid, hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice card, love this style and the cupid is adorable the way you have him colored.
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Lovin that heart! Don't ahve any nestibilities either so great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring, and what a fun fold! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that little cupid guy. Thank for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet cupid!! Adorable work:) Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete