Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Ya!

Delightful Inspiration is so generous - if you participate everyweek - they send you a new digi - so what are you waiting for???  Participate!!  This is the freebie from last week - a cute cupcake with heart candies on top!  I used some of my pink glitter glue on top to simulate frosting - the cupcake looks like a Cricut cupcake I use - too funny - I used some random scraps trying to stay simple and this is a "sketch" challenge also from Friday Sketchers!  Thanks for popping in - boy by February 14th - I'm gonna' have a boatload of valentine cards!!  fun!

2 comments:

  1. That really looks like frosting! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love it! The layout, colours and DP is fantastic! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delgiht.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete