Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cricut Lovin Time!

I'm on a cricut roll!!!  I so love my cricut- I've done a few challenges lately - I just got another copic shipment today so you know i'll get on the wagon again - maybe tomorrow.  Anyway - Challenge was a Clock!!  I thought I'd go the simple route this time - a little bling, some sticker letters n DP and I like it!!  I used some rhinestones of O's because I didn't have any on the alpha sheet - so I improvised.  As you can guess - I didn't have an E or S either!!  Tee Hee!!  Looks like I might've  planned it - but nope!  I like it = fun stuff!!  I used the Picturesque cart for the clock!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, yes, I did think you planned it that way, you did a great job improvising!! What a nice job with the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design of that clock, but darn I don't have that cartridge. It's a hard one to find. Nice job on you card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cricut Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative -- TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking,do tcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. I don't have this cart. very cute clock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card....that clock is really nice! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete