Friday, December 17, 2010

Yet another box?!?!?

Well, I'm back - my laptop was giving me grief and I refused to go to one of the other 3 computers - told the BF fix it!!  He's an attorney but a guru on the computer!!  Anyway - on to the card/box - well - I decided winter represents and means the holidays - especially Christmas!  Hey - this young lady is usually siting on a chimney - i changed her to be sitting on a present!!  She's shouting to everyone wishing them holiday cheer!!  Fun stuff - I've been on a roll - my daughter needed boxes/gifts for her teachers (5 of them) so I thought - a small costume jewelry wrapped in a cute box!!  As you can see on the side - I used the fiskars again - I think it gives such a great touch.  I colored her with my copics, a little glitter glue and she's done - stuff it with tissue and a bracelet and she's off to school.  Again, thanks for your patience - I was MIA for a day or so.    (plus so incredibly busy)

1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a lot of cards for one day!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at MPS this week. Please leave a link to our challenge in your post when you enter it.
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete