Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year to my BFF!!

This card is going to my oldest and dearest friend.  Hey Valerie!! I saw this little girl and instantly thought of Val.  We've been friends since I was 10 and we moved into the neighborhood.  We have seen a lot of mischief and promised each other not to tell each others kids.   Our lives are so parallelled it's uncany!!  Well, on to the card.  The image is VN Digital Art - I love her digis! I combined Martha Stewart punches along with my cricut, and threw in the Creative memories cutting system.  Man - with all the manual systems I bot - I still use that - in fact, I still have my original blades.  I have new ones but continue to use the old ones - that's 10 years!  So, thanks for listening to me rattle on and on!!  It's that time of year!  Take care - let's hope for a great year! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I am sure your BFF will love it. You are so lucky to have a life long friend.

    Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. Happy creative crafting in the New Year.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card...your BFF will love it! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love that image too and colored it just the other day. Thanks for joining us at MPS this week. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the border punches that you used for this card.

    Thanks for swimming with the mermaids at Michelle Perkett's Studio.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at the MPS Happy New Year Challenge. I need to point out to you that you need to use an image from Michelle Perkett to be able to win a prize! But still glad that you joined and hope that you will join again with one of Michelle's wonderfull Images!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete