Thursday, November 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday - Food!!

This was my Just Because Cards cartridge- The inside says "When life gives you Lemons - Make Lemonade!  I thot this was "food"!  I don't do much "Food" Cards - I used my Stampin UP stamps and embossed on the yellow cardstock to give a little texture and interest - my lemonade has copper metallic paper as the glass - I put in a little red on my straw to give it that "diner" look.  A Fiskars border punch and a tad of ribbon and "Bam!"  I love this card - now.... who to give it to??????

8 comments:

  1. Great job with the lemonade and nice texture... I created a gingerbread cookie, if you swallow, to me it is food!!
    I just started following you
    Gaby
    gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the emboss on the card!!!Looks fantastic:)I'm now a follower!!!Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! I love the lemon stamped background paper. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card. Love the embossed lemons on the paper! :)
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR CARD!!!! GREAT JOB MY FRIEND!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete