Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shopping!!!

Too fun!! This is so me!!  I work in the financial industry and I hear this kinda' stuff!!  I am a shopper - did the black friday thing and the "online" thing on Thanksgiving.  This is a Bugaboo stamp - I made up the sentiment, cut her out and colored her with my Copics -- just got set D of the Ciao.  I'm now gonna try and fill in a little at a time.  I so love these markers!  Too much fun!!  I will be submitting this card in a couple challenges - Bugaboo - Shopping and the Sketch Spotlight!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card.I love the sentiment.Thanks for sharing it with us at stamps r us

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and wonderful coloring with your Copics!! I love 'em too!
    Thanks so much for join us this week for the Black Friday/Shopping challenge at the Catch The Bug Blog!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Black Friday Shopping challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! love the layout and paper! thank you for playing in our latest Bugaboo challenge at Catch the bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, you won 2nd place in our Shopping challenge please contact me at tsmiller@insightbb(dot)com with your choice of 4 freebies!

    ReplyDelete