Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes Challenge -blue/black n 1 other color!

Ok - I started to do a two'fer - it didn't work out - didn't look at my layout challenge correctly - so...it's all cool - I just love this guy!!!  I want more "guy/boy" cards and I believe this fits the bill!!  I used a "greeting farm" digi - colored him with my copics - used black, blue and chose shades of brown for my third color.  I used Martha Stewart border punch and some DCWV paper!  Fun!  I so like the way he turned out!!  You know sometimes they just make you happy and sometimes - they make you happy!!!  Thanks for coming by!! 

3 comments:

  1. This card ROCKS!!! Awesome job.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the coloring, amazing!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us.
    Big Hugs
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!!! I agree with Cristi great coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete