Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peachy Keen - Happy Turtle - Throwback Thursday


I so loved this peachy keen "happy turtle"  I love coloring so when Emma said Throwback - no Cricut!  I said right on - i can do that!!   I love coloring - that must be the kid in me!!!  I colored my turtle from Peachy keen stamps with my copics added a background a ribbon and bam!!  Simple but fun!  Oh - I added a little Sakura white pen doodling.  Of course, paper is DCWV - right on Mr. Turtle - we are all happy!

8 comments:

  1. very cute I love the turtle. You did a great job!
    scrappinwithjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute turtle!! You did a wonderful job! TFS

    Erika
    cricutlove1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE coloring too. It must be the kid in us, this came out wonderfully. Great coloring.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card :-) such a fun image and the colours and papers are fab :-)

    Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete