Sunday, November 7, 2010

November Magnolia-licious Challenge - A Shaker Card!

Well - this was definitely a challenge - not the stamp - love my Magnolias - don't have but a few - but they seem so timeless!!  Well - I didn't want to do a standard shape and for me (I'm not a shaker maker) - this was a bit of a challenge- I colored my girl with my Copics, placed her on Autumn leaves by DMD - hadn't heard of this product - but i'm all for the bargain and the matstack was on sale for $2 - so I grabbed it.  Very fall colors - We have a birthday Thanksgiving week - I'm set.  Anyway, I did enjoy the challenge and am thinking I'm gonna start making some more of these - I enjoyed it!!  Gonna run and get some more microbeads in various colors!!  Michaels and Joanns has great coupons this week!  Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment