Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Buttons! Creative Time Challenge

I need to embrace my Imagine - thanks for the challenge of "buttons"  I decided that all Emma's challenges (for me) will be with my Imagine.  I used a $1 stamp from Michaels - a couple of buttons to hold up those stocking and the socks are from nursery tails imagine.  The flourishes are a few I cut a while ago and believe they came from home decor (don't hold me to that).  I'm such a creature of habit - got the imagine and am needing to get my arms around it!!  Well - thanks again Emma - I'm on to your next challenge and it will be the new love of my life - Imagine!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! I AM SOOO IMPRESSED! YOU DID SOOO GOOD ON MAKING THOSE ADORABLE LITTLE SOCKS INTO XMAS STOCKINGS!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fantastic idea!! :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete