Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bugaboo Challenge - A swirl on Fall!!!

Not the best picture - just didn't seem to want to come out clear - took it twice - I need to start using my good Nikon instead of my Blackberry!!  Well, - fun stuff - a bit of a twist - Thanksgiving is about family and this guy was definitely family to Harry Potter - a bit of a take off on Harry Potter from the Bugaboo stamp collection - don't forget they are having a heck of a sale over there this month.  I used their digi, some twine, a random sticker and of course some bling with my Irock and....Copics!!!   Anyway - gotta get to bed - last challenge of the day!!!  Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete