Friday, November 5, 2010

All That Scraps - Be Thankful!!

I tell you - it's this time of year that really makes you think of being thankful! When you look around and realize what you have!  It's amazing that we do whine at times!!  Just to be involved in papercrafting is something to be thankful for!!  I personally have my family and friends, job, etc etc.  My card will be going to a friend of mine who always is my "ear" when I need it.  I know I can count on her!!  On to the card, I purchased this digi from ATS and the stamp in SU along with the oval punch.   Martha Stewart to the rescue
for my border punch and again---DCWV paper!  Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty happy colors. That's a cute image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable!! Your friend will love this card. and great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete