Monday, October 25, 2010

Tiddlyinks Challenge # 26 - Treat Bag

I definitely am getting better at my Treat Bags!! These are so fun - i've probably made 40 or 50 - I made them for Random Acts of Kindness and some coworkers.  These will be for my nieces and nephews this weekend!!  Paper is from Recollection (DCWV is the tag), the stamp is $1 bin at Michaels and of course - my beloved Copics (which I am only a newbie at these) and loving every moment - just ordered Set C.   Thanks for letting me play along!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great way to use them. :) This is an adorable one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! How sweet of you to just give them out to stangers too!! Beautiful bag - thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! Love the sentiment stamp. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete